ELACTA announces that it is looking for a freelance Operational Support Coordinator for its office.
Estimated workload for the positions is between 8-20 hours a month.
The work is paid by effective hour upon submission of an invoice.
What do we expect from the applicant?
- Organisation, planning, multi tasking, good communication skills, good networking skills, non-discriminatory, good time management skills, punctual
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages are a plus
- Knowledge of breastfeeding and lactation field is a plus
- Good standing with the Code – mandatory
- No conflict of interest (position in other organisations that are connected to Elacta or the breastfeeding and lactation field/child nutrition field)
- Experience working with NGOs is a plus
- Ability with computer use (main software, internet use, social media, some wordpress experience, management of Google Workspace functionalities). Experience with Google Workspace management is a plus; ability to learn is a requirement
- Good conditions to work online.Time availability during the afternoon hours for the online meetings
- Areas of activities of the Operational Support Coordinator
- Assist to prepare and participate at in-person (from remote) and online Board Meetings and take minutes.
- Keep track on the Board activities and send reminders for action points deadlines to the responsible Board members
- To setup and update ELACTA event calendar
- Manage ELACTA website, put news online, calls etc. according to the Board indications, and with the help of webmaster for technical support
- Post important/decided information on social media
- Help prepare a draft newsletter to members and presidents from meetings, discussions, decisions, news etc.
- Sort general online correspondence, answer standard emails, and forward to designated member the necessary ones
- Work as Google Workspace administrator, managing accounts, email aliases, groups etc.
- Part time work/ Free Lancel agreement (payment on the base of issuing invoices for Elacta)
- Working in a multicultural, multinational environment
- The chosen person will be asked to declare possible Conflicts of Interests and sign the Declaration of Confidentiality and Impartiality.
- Documents needed for application:
Please send your CV, Motivation letter, Recommendation letters (preferably) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1st, 2023