Taskgroups within the Board
- Magazine. External Eva Bogensperger (CH) Stefanie Rosin, Mihaela Nita and the Editorial group. Will work more close together in order to produce English and German versions full of European articles.
- Recognition & Communication. Mihaela Nita (CH) and Karin Tiktak. We will work mainly on the recognition of our profession and are now in the process of forming a group with externals (from Rumania, France, UK)
- Conference. Mirjam Pot-van der Meij (CH), Marica Betttinelli, Daiva Sniukaite- Adner. 3 persons from AICPAM will be added to this group. The conference will be held in Italy. In September during our next Boardmeeting we will decide upon Date and Place.
- Core Values. Karin Tiktak and Daiva Sniukaite- Adner. We will work on amending the statutes and bylaws according to the Strategic Plan. Would be nice to have one extra volunteer to assist us in an objective way, possibly Alenka Benedik from Slovenia.
- Website and social media. Barbara Finderle (CH) and Karin Tiktak. We have an external webbuilder: Nicole van der Draaij from Count me Online. This means maintenance of the website and our facebook. We need one person more.
- Education, Research and Translation. Marica Bettinelli (CH) Stefanie Rosin, Mirjam van der Meij, Mihaela Nita. Will be concerned with the criteria of a research fund from ELACTA; forming an Education platform and translation for this purpose.