- Austrian Hospitals: Mother and Baby-Friendly for Their Employees?
- BFHI and the Code – a Difficult Topic?
- We Have Not Recertified – a Progress Report
- Baby-friendly Hospital – Certification As a Profitable Process
- Handout – 10 Steps
- The International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes as a Guarantor for the Protection of Breastfeeding.
- Latest News on the ELACTA Congress in 2016:
- News From VSLÖ (Austrian Association of Lactation Consultants (IBCLC)
- Science – Breastfeeding And Childhood Leukemia Incidence: A Meta-analysis And Systematic Review
- Protective Effects of Breastfeeding Against Breast Cancer
- Effect of Soothing Noise on Sucking Success of Newborn
- The Effects of Music Therapy on Vital Signs, Feeding and Sleep in Premature Infants