- The Use of the Nipple Shield
- Nipple shields – should we demonise them or speak up for them?
- Statement Dr. Jack Newman, International Breastfeeding Centre, Toronto, Kanada
- Handout: Colostrum – Liquid Gold for Babies
- A Plea for Instruction on Hand Expression of the Breast in the early Postpartum
- Meeting ELACTA With Swilacta on 27th January 2017 in Zurich, Switzerland
- Impressions of the Second World Breastfeeding Conference
- From Member associations
- Statistical facts about early postpartum period
- Science – On the Influence of PDA on the Physiological and the Sensitive Bonding Behavior of the Mother-Baby Unit in the First Two Hours Postpartum.