Taskgroups within the Board
- Magazine. External Eva Bogensperger (CH), the Editorial group. We will work closely together in order to produce English and German versions of the journal, full of European articles.
- Recognition & Communication. Mihaela Nita (CH), Micaela Notarangelo. We will work mainly on the recognition of our profession.
- Conference. Joke Muyldermans (CH), Daiva Sniukaite, Mihaela Nita, Livia Bratu in collaboration with representatives from BVL Serena Debonnet, Marie-France Vandenberghe, Adinda Broekhoven, Hilde Curinckx. The next conference will be held in Belgium.
- Core Values. Daiva Sniukaite (CH), Dinka Barić. Work on revising, updating the statutes, bylaws, procedures.
- Website and social media. Micaela Notarangelo, Daiva Sniukaite. We have an external webbuilder. This means maintenance of the website and our facebook.
- Education, Research and Translation. Maria Enrica Bettinelli (CH), Dinka Barić. We are working on breastfeeding education in Europe in order to reach a common core curriculum in different languages. We want to highlight the research made by IBCLCs and facilitate the breastfeeding training through Elacta educational grant.
Mihaela Niţa will help all the taskgroups for a good and smooth transition